We endeavor to exclude companies engaged in the following destructive activities:
- Nuclear energy producers or suppliers of nuclear power industry specific equipment and services, except for safety equipment
- Specialized military weapons and weapons producers, including nuclear, chemical, biological, incendiary, cluster munitions, anti-personnel landmines, and small arms.
- Companies producing genetically modified organisms (GMOs) for agricultural or human consumption with the exception of companies producing recombinant human drug products
- Companies involved in the production of tobacco products
- Companies manufacturing harmful agrochemicals such as toxic pesticides
We also refrain from purchasing the shares of companies with a substantial involvement in gambling, harmful chemicals, pornography, thermal coal, factory farming of meat or fish, incarceration, or oil sands development.
We are also able to exclude additional companies on the basis of product involvement as per client request.